NetFlix ("The Only Internet Company With A Workable Business Model!") has a recommendation engine. It may need some fine tuning. My top five recommendations:
Posted on May 08, 2002 to
- Lies and Whispers: Dr. Lauren Graham meets Jiri, the man of her dreams. Their chance meeting and whirlwind romance develop into a passionate love with no bounds.
- A Price Above Rubies: A woman finds herself torn between her husband and baby, and a jewelry designer who seems to promise all the romance that's missing in her arranged marriage.
- Carla's Song: George is a Glasgow bus driver who risks his job by giving a free ride to a Nicaraguan woman with no money. Attracted to her, George accompanies her to Nicaragua where he helps her come to terms with her past.
- The Aviator's Wife: A delightful story of a young man's obsession with an older woman. Follow this hilarious comedy of romantic hopes, disappointments and the complications of love.
- Night of the Living Dead: A group of survivors seeks refuge in a farmhouse, hoping to protect themselves from hordes of flesh-eating zombies.