Pat Robertson said Friday that God told him President Bush will be re-elected in a landslide.
"I think George Bush is going to win in a walk," the religious broadcaster said on his "700 Club" program on the Virginia Beach-based Christian Broadcasting Network, which he founded. "I really believe I'm hearing from the Lord it's going to be like a blowout election in 2004. It's shaping up that way," Robertson said.
Earlier on the program, Robertson had explained that he wanted to share "some of the things that I believe the Lord was showing me as I spent several days in prayer at the end of 2003 ..."
For the record, here's the full list of God's 2004 revelations:
- President: George W. Bush
- Superbowl Winner: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Best Supporting Actress: Renée Zellweger, Cold Mountain
- Utah State's "Lucky Seven" Numbers For the Week of June 13-19: 03 04 16 20 43 47 55
- Killer Stock Picks: AMGN, HRB, JNJ, MSFT, HRB
- People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive: Hugh Jackman
- Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize: Clay Risen
- Hot New Diet: Dr. Grummley's Carbopalooza Slimdown Program For America
- Number between 1 and 10 that Timmy McGarret is thinking of: 2
- Date of Rapture, For Real This Time: October 14th