Posted on August 11, 2008 to Tweets
- Attn all: I have decided to stop referring to myself as "morbidly obese" and will henceforth self-identify as "a passionate foodie".
- Today has been admirably proactive in regards to sucking.
- My biggest relationship problem is that I am all give and no take. Specifically showers. Just won't take 'em.
- My local grocery store sells "Popcorn Salt." "No MSG" & "All Natural" boasts the packaging. $2.29 for 3 oz. The ingredients say "salt".
- I'm always amazed when I see someone who still rides a Segway. I feel like I should take them aside and let them in on the joke.
- Each election year is an ethics test for the mainstream media, and the paper is invariably returned with "See Me After Class".
- Wow, metadrug.com is giving Blank, the new oxycodone / cocaine / tobacco hybrid, a 86%. I'll have to check that out.
- Guy on NPR was explaining Extreme Programming to listeners. My god, it's like they are broadcasting FROM THE FUTURE!
- OMG, I wrote a derogatory tweet about some random person I heard on the radio and it turns out he follows me. This is my finest hour.
- War in Afghanistan, rising US / Russia tensions. This WATCHMEN ad campaign is amazing.
Popcorn salt, just so ya know, is ground much finer than standard table salt, and does do a better job of coating popcorn.
Maybe not that much better, mind you, but better.
Oh my GOD that last one is HILARIOUS. I really did bark out loud with laughter.
Yeah, my husband prefers the term "Pleasantly Obese".
i personally love the one about the npr dude following you. i eagerly await the day when i, too, can use the phrase: "this is my finest hour."
What show was the extreme programming on? I'd love to find a podcast.
There are many useful informations in this great article…I really enjoy reading the whole blog that you write. Thanks!