Posted on August 21, 2008 to Tweets
- I do something wrong: accident. You do something wrong: character flaw.
- I wonder how many newspapers have the headline "Biden: His Time" all queued up and ready for Obama's VP announcement.
- Asked my 4-year-old aspie "what's 14 minus hot dog?" and he laughed uproariously. That joke kills in my household.
- Played Agricola last night, new boardgame that's allegedly better than making love to a cupcake. It's really satisfying! The sex, I mean.
- Oh, and Agricola was pretty good too.
- Christopher Nolan is a nerd godsend. Now I can hold an impromptu, 20 minute conversation about Batman with ANYONE!
- "hey wassup u votin 4 me or wht? txt me bck k?" Getting like seven of these a day. Signing up to receive IMs from Obama was a mistake.
- If "people who stand in the middle of the hallway and hold conversations" were a distinct race, genocide wouldn't seem so bad.
- I thought "flag pin" was destined to be the dumbest political "issue" of all time, but "arugula" is giving it a run for its money.
"If "people who stand in the middle of the hallway and hold conversations" were a distinct race, genocide wouldn't seem so bad."
My thoughts exactly! It's really bad at our farmers markets here in Seattle...kill em' all!
What is this, repeating your tweats again? I demands my money back!
looks like you called the "Biden, his time" line...for MetaFilter anyway
My 5 year old loves:
"What's tuba plus tuba."
'aspie'? Ass pie? Huh?
Good joke, though. I'll be killing with that at the kids table during Thanksgiving dinner.